Kiosk Management System will represent the most powerful and flexible kiosk management system on the market. Scalable, adaptable and configurable it can meet the requirements of any kiosk estate whether small and growing or large and established.
It hosts embedded maintenance tools providing real-time kiosk and integrated peripheral analysis in addition to an automated system alert and alarm management meaning highest availability and operational service levels.
What is Kiosk Management System?
Complete Monitoring & Management Portal with the following features;
- Kiosk Management System is designed to monitor and maintain kiosks running at various locations.
- The portal is a solution to the client that enables information and transactions at all your kiosk networks with monitoring, alert and troubleshooting facility from the location of your choice ensuring trouble-free kiosk operation.
- The portal provides the client with kiosk monitoring, management and reporting for kiosk related hardware, devices and services.
- The portal provides real-time information on each kiosk & immediate status alerts if a kiosk needs attention.
- The portal manages proactive monitoring and usage analysis for your kiosk networks from the location of your choice and ensures trouble-free kiosk operation.
- This reduces the possibility of kiosks crashing and hanging.
- This helps in 24 hours-per-day, 7 days-per-week active automated kiosk monitoring of all events that occur on each kiosk.
- Verify the status of all monitored devices and find out at a glance where problems have occurred.
- Status alert helps quick problem solving through remote administration or by a dispatched technician.
- Remote administration also helps to manage and update kiosk functionality.
The kiosk monitoring system provides all management information required to manage and operate a kiosk estate
- All kiosks securely connected directly into the KMS via LAN or mobile network
- All Kiosks connected to real-time reporting engine
- Manned 24/7 operations centre
- PCI-DSS resilient hosted environment
- Asset tracking / stock management system
- Cash collection management and reconciliation
- EMV card replenishment management system
- Transactional reconciliation and reporting
- Automated alert system (email and SMS) with managed escalation matrix.
Media Management System
Media Management System (MMS) is 360’s Marketing, Media and Advertising Solution provides enterprise-wide integrity of online data, brand and campaign processing. The 360 Solutions assists in the reduction of costs, increase market visibility, customer engagement and promote greener promotional and advertising.
Hardware Management Systems
Hardware Management Systems (HMS) are best described as the advanced technology and operating processes that optimise all warehousing functions. These functions typically begin with receipts from suppliers and end with shipments to customers, and include all inventory movements and information flows in between.
Kiosk Engineering System
Kiosk Engineering System (KES) is intended to provide a portal at every kiosk which allows Engineers, Technicians and 3rd Parties (such as CIT companies) access to system information pertinent to that given kiosk and for the operational status and consumable (replenishment) status to be updated in accordance with site visits.